Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Kansas City, MO – Remote work possible
Reports To: National Human Resources ManagerJob Description
Renaissance Solutions is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based professional administrative services company, our focus is on emerging industries. Renaissance Solutions manages a diverse portfolio of business and real estate interests. Over 10 years of operations, we have grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for a Talent Acquisition Specialist has grown significantly.This position is responsible for recruiting qualified candidates for all positions, at all locations company-wide. Interviews prospective applicants, answers their questions about the job and the organization, and evaluates their qualifications. Checks references of candidates, makes recommendation as to whether or not candidate should be hired. May be authorized to make an offer of employment in the case of entry-level positions. Must be thoroughly familiar with equal employment opportunity regulations and employment laws. Must maintain strict confidentiality. Must support workplace diversity.Duties and Responsibilities
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral, such as brochures about the organization and its opportunities.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience in full life- cycle environment, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously
- Familiarity with EEOC regulations and employment laws
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent computer/technical skills, to include MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong experience with recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Skype and online meeting platform skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task under high pressure and demanding situations
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
- Supports workplace diversity
Salary/Pay Rate: $70,000.00
About Renaissance Solutions
Renaissance Solutions is a Boulder, Colorado-based professional administrative company with a focus on emerging industries. We manage a diverse portfolio of business and real estate interests. Over 10 years of operation, we have grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees powered by a talented team of individuals with extensive experience in emerging and dynamic industries. Our staff is able to consult on a wide range of needs, including construction, operations, marketing, finances, human resources, information technology, and politics/government relations. Our team, our partners and how we work are a reflection of our dedication to building a better future for our community. Together, we are shaping industry. Disclosure: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. These statements are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Duties, responsibilities and skills may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The physical demands described are generally representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request and in accordance with applicable law. Renaissance Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact Human Resources.